Is BK out on the recruiting trail this week?
by goldhelmethead (2019-01-22 12:33:03)

Perhaps he is working in California. I doubt he would stay home and work the car washes and bake sales when there is recruiting to be done.

Especially if you were in a tough battle with another school to possibly land a really good player.

He was invited to a
by 2shedsjackson  (2019-01-22 18:44:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

party at Lambeau Field. Matt LaFleur has him scrubbing the urinals and shiiters.

In five years, we'll all be eating at BK's
by captaineclectic  (2019-01-22 21:10:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And he'll be bussin tables in that bitch, cleanin the toilets.

You people can watch me while I'm scrubbing these floors,
by jerseyirish07  (2019-01-23 10:04:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I'm scrubbing these floors while you're gawking...
Maybe once ya tip me and it makes ya feel swell,
In this crummy Southern town,
In this crummy old hotel,
But you'll never guess to who you're talking.
No, you couldn't ever guess to who you're talking.

Super Bowl week is prime hob nobbing time for
by GolfJunkie17  (2019-01-22 13:54:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NFL wannabes, so I'm sure BK will have a light recruiting schedule surrounding those activities.

I'll be dating Margot Robbie b4 Kelly sniffs an NFL gig... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-01-22 19:47:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And now you're praying he gets his NFL job. *
by nostraDONus  (2019-01-23 20:29:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If he’s looking.....
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-01-22 16:44:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m sure Jack is too. Looking to give him a raise, I mean.

He certainly did last year. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-01-22 15:52:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are you talking about Asa Turner?
by BigNDfan  (2019-01-22 13:43:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're saving his in-home visit for as late as possible. Washington's head coach has already went in-home.

He'll be recruiting in northern Michigan tomorrow - a 2020 DE.

Not northern...Detroit/Port Huron area.
by DavidAddison  (2019-01-22 18:50:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That assumes we are talking about the same 2020 DE.

Plus Asa may not be back from Hawaii yet.
by Voisman  (2019-01-22 14:31:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He played in the Polynesian bowl on Sunday.

He's back.
by BigNDfan  (2019-01-22 14:34:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND coaches will be at his house tonight.

They're just saving the Kelly visit.

He lives a few blocks from me. No, I will not be
by usmcirish  (2019-01-22 20:27:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Peering in the windows.

Thats kind of creepy you would know that. *
by goldhelmethead  (2019-01-22 16:47:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did you know this site started as mostly a recruiting site?
by BigNDfan  (2019-01-22 16:49:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You found that creepy?

That's not accurate
by Jvan  (2019-01-22 17:44:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NDNation had its predecessors in the early stages of the web, but this site was born when SEE, Cash and I started our own board for the sole purpose of discussing ND football with about 30 of our cyber friends. Participants had to be invited to a quasi-secret board we called The Pub. It was hosted on an old ND server. This is also where the old Irish Recruiting Journal featuring cryptic reports from Ed O'Connell and run by Thomas Schlidt was located.

We later recruited hoops expert Mike Coffey and officially formed NDNation at the beginning of this century.

NDNation has never been in the business of seeking or generating news about recruiting. People do post recruiting updates on the football boards, but we discourage rumors or information that is not already in the public domain. That is best left to our friend Mike Frank, whose recruiting news and analysis evolved through several iterations of his own site. His early efforts and growth paralleled ours, but on separate sites that by design did not compete with each other. Back when things were getting sorted out and sites were forming, Mike bought the IRJ name from Tom when Tom graduated, moved on with his life and no longer wanted to host a site.

When did you guys get that Coffee guy.
by daviehamsufferer97  (2019-01-24 17:23:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He seems like an important book writer.

After their deaths the 4 men were immortalized with a statue
by DakotaDomer  (2019-01-23 20:41:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Depicted were 3 men shaking their fists at the main building while standing on top of a 4th man’s back. As part of the University’s ongoing battle against whiteness the statue was covered 25 years after its erection by a black curtain referred to on campus as Swarbrick’s Cover Up.

I can assure you that even 25 years ago....
by Jvan  (2019-01-23 20:56:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jack never had an erection.

the bonger was recruited?
by 84david  (2019-01-23 12:31:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

talk about your low hanging fruit.
;-)

I remember all of this. An amazing journey! *
by Centralpa  (2019-01-23 10:05:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great history. *
by BigNDfan  (2019-01-23 09:06:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you should change your handle to BigNDNationFan *
by jt  (2019-01-23 11:45:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BigIRJFan *
by BigNDfan  (2019-01-23 15:52:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very interesting. I also had thought that is was the
by usmcirish  (2019-01-22 20:29:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Successor to the old IRJ.

I used to enjoy the live chats and this was in the days of EarthLink dial up.

You’ve done well. I did not
by Homeboy73  (2019-01-22 19:04:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

know any of the history. Interesting background. Thanks, and keep up the great work.

More detailed history from NDN FAQ (link)
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-01-22 19:24:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever happened to Janetbf@hotmail.com,
by SWPaDem  (2019-01-23 07:52:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the bad credit lady?

SEE replied to her. Sleepless in Seattle was based on them
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-01-23 08:51:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Today, she is his partner in the toilet paper venture.

I guess this goes to show that love knows no boundaries. *
by SWPaDem  (2019-01-23 09:07:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah! Saving the last visit for Clincher Kelly!
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-01-22 16:41:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Book him as signed, it’s ovah.

playing in the AT & T Pro-Am and then to Super Bowl
by irishrock  (2019-01-22 12:37:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

how the hell can he work in a visit in So Cal when he'll be in No Cal?