It’s February
by irishrock (2019-03-01 16:58:50)

In reply to: I have never heard Kelly sound so focused and lucid  posted by SEE

Any chance we could ease into the Kelly love a few months?

Kelly love
Kelly gets it
Kelly is mellower
Kelly is gonna pound it (oops, still smarting from Weis)
Kelly has 28 years of HC experience

Is it though? *
by JimmyIrish  (2019-03-01 20:45:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

GD, you’re right. Sorry NDNation.
by irishrock  (2019-03-01 21:48:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I should edit but I don’t want to because your post was so funny and pointed out my stupidness

Kelly always wins February
by Brahms  (2019-03-01 20:11:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All he has to do is talk and bask in Jack's love.

Only if you exclude the first Wednesday in February. *
by Bacchus  (2019-03-01 23:49:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I meant March.
by Brahms  (2019-03-02 11:27:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe April.

And Sunday through Friday too.
by domer4  (2019-03-01 20:15:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh wait... that was a different coach. Sorry.

SEE: "Kelly my darling, you are my sunshine;
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-03-01 17:05:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When we're together I feel fine.
Your smile is so lovely; your hair is so clean;
You make me feel that the whole world is mine.

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly,
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, K-E-L-L-Y ...

Why? Because you're

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly,

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly of mine!

Do you consider lucid and focus, love? You must
by SEE  (2019-03-01 17:01:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

have a scintillating love life.