We can watch this. We don’t even need a reason.
by 1NDGal (2019-04-20 18:46:20)
Edited on 2019-04-22 14:25:25

But if you demand one: Michigan Sucks.

Fun parts:
4:25 — Targeting by UM, later days
7:40 — Daelin Hays eats Patterson
7:56 — Khalid Kareem eats Patterson

And then, since it’s the Michigan game — 24:45-25:00 ND TD reversed on review. Because.

Somewhere in there Finke does his Chicken Walk after posterizing two Skunkbears.

Fun times.

What was the reason given for the TD reversal? *
by Finn_MacCool  (2019-04-22 17:06:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just guessing but I would think the reason
by TWO  (2019-04-22 21:02:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was the replay thought his right knee came down out of bounds before his right foot did...so not a catch. The whole broadcast might have shown more angles and slow mo that showed his foot down before the knee. I guess when he got possession is also a factor. That'd have sealed it! But I was happy with the sealing being the defense forcing Patterson to cough up the ball!

no, if you re-listen to the play
by jt  (2019-04-22 21:53:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as those two dipshit announcers are talking you can hear the ref calling out the illegal formation.

This was not a replay reversal.

Yep, you’re right. Who was covering up Boykin? And isn’t
by 1NDGal  (2019-04-23 21:17:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that pretty basic football — watch where you line up?

Was it Mack?

wr was covering up the TE
by jt  (2019-04-24 10:45:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

end man on LOS is eligible; if the wr lines up "on" the line of scrimmage, the TE is ineligible. WR needs to line up "off" (basically considered in the backfield even though he's split wide) so the TE can go out for a pass. This is considered the "flanker."

If there is no TE to that side of the formation, the wr needs to line up "on" and cover the tackle, who is ineligible by position and by number (unless he reports). This is the "split end."

Ineligible receiver downfield was the call
by Kmurphy173  (2019-04-22 20:48:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was called on Cole Kmet but I don't recall the validity.

IIRC it was the right call
by jt  (2019-04-22 20:55:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he was covered up by an outside wr.

I might be mistaken.

just re-watched
by jt  (2019-04-22 20:58:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sure looks like the right call, though it cuts to the play quickly. If you freeze it right when it starts it looks like the wr and TE release at the exact same time and are at basically the exact same spot in their route.

Do you think he was inbounds with the catch though? *
by TWO  (2019-04-22 21:03:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

yeah *
by jt  (2019-04-22 21:52:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

yes. Knee down in bounds in end zone. Foot doesn't
by BacTien  (2019-04-22 21:21:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

matter.

ND scored. Michigan was on defense.
by goirish89  (2019-04-22 19:54:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seriously, I have no idea. Google was no help either.

Awesome! Made my Week!HS/ND years spent in SE Mich! Awesome! *
by Jammer  (2019-04-22 16:05:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If it was not for the score thing, they would have won. *
by pasteven  (2019-04-22 14:51:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Never gets old watching Khaki wet his pant(ie)s. *
by TheRosadoBrothers  (2019-04-22 12:49:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Best wetting moment is :21 of this video.
by domer4  (2019-04-22 13:27:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why is Khaki pants looking up at the scoreboard?

Everybody knows what it says: it's 0:00, QTR 4, and the other team has more points than you do. Time to head off the field into the locker room and then go home.

Thanks. My withdrawal from WBB offficially completed. *
by T-Bone  (2019-04-22 10:32:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great Way To Start The Work Week. Thanks! *
by subalumt  (2019-04-22 09:16:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you *
by 76AlumND  (2019-04-21 20:45:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Besides Easter w/family...this makes my day! thx 1NDGal *
by caber  (2019-04-21 11:11:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post