There was a basement? *
by roccoglobboschoolforwomen (2020-06-22 19:44:51)

In reply to: The air in their basement would kill any virus in the world. *  posted by domer4

This user did not provide content for this post

You can still see it if you want
by captaineclectic  (2020-06-23 12:32:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just die unshriven.

Was that the one with the bloodstained pool table? *
by ravenium  (2020-06-24 14:42:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, my first time ever in the basement
by TCIrish03  (2020-06-23 09:27:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I walked down the stairs, it was lit by a single 40 watt light bulb, and Crackhead (alums '99-05 know who I mean) was sitting alone at a table with his shirt off. I don't remember much after that other than kids were scared to come downstairs because we kept yelling "neeeerrrrds!" at them like Ogre.

I used to sneak in through the basement before I turned 21
by garbageplate  (2020-06-22 21:16:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On Monday nights, we'd get there early, enter through the basement door and then walk upstairs once the crowd filled out a bit.

Yes *
by The Holtz Room  (2020-06-22 20:40:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post