When your AD is more experienced ...
by CJC (2020-09-16 13:26:41)

In reply to: you can take this quote  posted by jt

at how to develop a plan to avoid civil liability for sexual assaults and negligent homicide than your head coach is at developing NFL quarterbacks, you get what you get.

Our AD is a man of many talents...
by Scoop80  (2020-09-16 14:15:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's a Dick Addis-class weather forecaster. He can hair split on the WSJ op-ed page in a way befitting of his Stanford Law degree. He can quietly slide ND FB into a short-term conference affiliation that shows all outward signs of becoming a long-term commitment. He can turn ND stadium into a fully carpeted full-service network TV infomercial venue. He can pimp the brand in ways that us mere mortals have never dreamed of.

You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger and you don't mess around w/ him.

I hope to live long enough to piss on his grave *
by nd71  (2020-09-16 14:39:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He won't be around much longer.
by Wooderson  (2020-09-16 19:40:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll leave it at that.

You're such a tease! *
by SWPaDem  (2020-09-17 07:10:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Get in line, nd71! *
by SWPaDem  (2020-09-16 14:52:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

While us like minded folks are all gathered together
by Sorin107  (2020-09-16 18:14:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does anyone have any thoughts about how we could get rid of Savvy Jack? I sent a letter to the board of fellows back in 2016 about how because of him I would not donate to the university, go to any FB games, etc. Should we all commit to new letters? Petition? Embed articles into the Observer? Find an influencer with a similar mentality? Or just keep hating the situation?

As long as Jenkins is around, so will be Savvy.
by SWPaDem  (2020-09-16 18:26:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They share a vision. Of what, I'm not sure.

by Moff  (2020-09-16 14:42:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That fee will double on gameday weekends
by LateNiteNaugles  (2020-09-16 16:45:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Full value for the brand