It took you all of one game and six months on the job
by mocopdx (2022-05-09 16:00:16)
Edited on 2022-05-09 16:05:24

In reply to: No it doesnt  posted by ACross

To go back to “everything about this program is doomed” levels of Crossian dialogue.

I defend NDN among other boards/ND fans when it is often called the old-man get-off-my-lawn back-in-1973 crowd, but these kinds of posts from you make it harder to do so.

Nobody knows if Freeman will do well at ND. We are simply saying it’s nice to go into the next few years with the possibility of a higher plane of achievement than the Kelly era. Maybe he ends up being in over his head. Maybe he can’t keep up this level of recruiting. Maybe Rees can only run Kelly’s shitbird offense. We don’t know any of that yet, though. The Oklahoma State game means nothing to me and it shouldn’t to anyone here. Give Freeman the three years test and see what he does. Using a tone like this before he has even coached a game(again, I don’t count that bowl game for a bevy of reasons that should be obvious) is ridiculous.

You’re one of my favorite posters on every other board, but this kind of thing is becoming exhausting to read on Rock’s.

Replies: