All the players care about these days is money *
by jt (2024-03-15 15:08:28)

In reply to: New CFP contract? (link)  posted by El Kabong

This user did not provide content for this post

Good for them.
by NDQuebec  (2024-03-17 19:16:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's about time that they made some money. Everyone else involved in college football is making tons of money. Why not them?

My question is how much are the kids getting at ILL, IND
by DomerJon  (2024-03-15 16:46:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Purdue? The 2nd/3rd tier D-1 school. I ask as I don't know. But I ask as I am guessing it's nowhere near what say the top 30 schools are getting for them.

if the schools are getting 1.3 billion
by jt  (2024-03-15 16:51:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can guarantee that the players aren't getting anywhere close to that.

That was kind of the point of my post; that was allegedly a quote from Nick Saban's wife that he related to the press.

Yeah, it's all the players' fault.

oops I didn't catch drift of your post in my response above *
by NDQuebec  (2024-03-17 19:18:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I ain’t even gonna touch a football until you get
by The Holtz Room  (2024-03-15 16:06:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

off your fat, rich asses and renegotiate my bullshit NIL deal.