Quinn Hughes returns for his sophomore season (link)
by Boston Domer (2018-07-28 19:57:32)

UMichigan?
by KEV89  (2018-08-11 01:46:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey Mr.BostonDomer, I'm from Boston, too. (Norwood, work down-town) Why did you post a story of special needs hockey (UMichigan) on The Puckin' Irish site? Just curious.

Because ND will play them at least twice this year *
by El Kabong  (2018-08-16 14:38:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

4 times
by DakotaDomer  (2018-08-16 15:17:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Including....a Tuesday? What the what?

If you'll recall, Evans put the winning shot on goal against
by other_guy  (2018-07-31 15:40:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

U-M through Hughes' wicket last year . . . er this year!

That clip is NEVER going to get old.
by wearendhockey  (2018-08-02 17:41:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The last five wins of the 2017-18 season remain an amazing accomplishment. Never saw anything like that before, and I'm betting I won't again.

And the WBB team was right there with us
by DakotaDomer  (2018-08-27 15:53:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I rediscovered my love of sport for a mont

Fucking Duluth

“Luck of the Irish” my A$$. Bullspit. That was well-coached
by 1NDGal  (2018-08-18 15:39:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Irish talent.

My god was that a beautiful goal.

That clip will Never; Never get Old!Lived in SE Mich for 30+
by Jammer  (2018-08-21 21:16:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Years; have never, ever, cheered for that School from West Ypsilanti!!!

Here's hoping he regrets it *
by BIGSKYND  (2018-07-29 13:21:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

More importantly, his brother is staying in Plymouth
by Boston Domer  (2018-07-29 21:42:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought he might follow in Quinn's footsteps and enroll in college early, but he's going to remain with the NTDP down the highway. USHL seems like a low level of hockey for the presumptive number one pick, but I guess there is a benefit to being together with his brother and parents in the Detroit area.

Good point - given his projected status...
by BIGSKYND  (2018-07-30 11:05:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

which if it materializes probably means NHL, that may have been a factor in the older kid's decision for this year.