Rush the what now? *
by El Kabong (2021-11-29 13:24:59)

In reply to: Jolly Holiday and a table with a Castle view.  posted by Tommy Baseball

This user did not provide content for this post

Son of a….it’s a real thing. (link)
by The Holtz Room  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's right. It's a thing. There used to be a lingerie store
by kellykapowski  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

at Disneyland when it first opened. Now, it's empty and is the only storefront that has a raised porch, which makes it prime non VIP seating for parades or simply for people watching. I routinely see people plop down at park opening and sit there for hours on end.

And there are people who just sit there all day, at least in
by Tommy Baseball  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the before times, people and parade watching.

That porch is brutal in the afternoon
by vermin05  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I did actually get a seat there once in the summer for the parade, problem is the afternoon sun beat down on me, never again. Carniation Cafe outdoor table is the best place to watch the afternoon parade.

akaRon’s house? *
by The Holtz Room  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post