Why do you care what others do for fun? *
by ewillND (2021-11-29 13:24:59)

In reply to: Finally some reason. I take it one step further.  posted by airborneirish

This user did not provide content for this post

When a 50 year old man is ahead of my kid to meet Ariel
by airborneirish  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There’s a problem, and it’s not my 4 year old.

I sing 'let it go' to piss off my bil
by ravenium  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Come at me.

:)

I’ve never been to a Princess meet and greet
by vermin05  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In about 2 years my streak will come to an end (due to my Princess crazed niece) but I agree single male is creepy. Only face characters I’ve met are Capt Jack, Jack Skellington and some villains at past Halloween parties

Chuckle. That has nothing to do with posting on this board
by kellykapowski  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Though. And, you’re right about that. Adults who go to Disney solo to do meet and greets with characters are…. Far more bizarre than those of us posting on this board about our trips with tips.

95% of my post is tongue in cheek
by airborneirish  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My aunt, uncle, and cousin (an adult) are all cut from the same weird cloth as vermin05. I think it's weird that they go, but not was weird as the line of old men waiting to meet Ariel... That 5% is legit disgust.

I figured. Speaking of Ariel, I saw that Disneyland started
by kellykapowski  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

carrying a new hat when we were there earlier this week. It’s a pink baseball cap with a famous line that Ariel spoke…. “But Daddy, I love him!” Now if that older dude was wearing that hat to meet Ariel… 😂😂

Anything under 50 is still cool though right?
by The Holtz Room  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lord loves a redhead.

Can I get an “amen” Wooderson?

Gross. Ariel is 16 as is Merida.
by Tommy Baseball  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anna is 21.

Dude, I’m joking.
by The Holtz Room  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, not about the redhead part.

The characters LOVE It when you hand them your room
by 88_92WSND  (2021-11-29 13:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

keys...