Other nominees
Burning Stannis’ armada
Drakaris (little Drogon version)
Tyrion “confesses” to Joffrey’s murder
Red Wedding
Mountain and the Viper
Arya bakes some pie

I think you are missing couple
by Steelhop  (2019-05-20 08:41:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

- Ned getting his head chopped off.
- Purple wedding
- the confirmation of R+L=J
- Sansa, Davos and Jon going to Lyanna Mormount for her troops
- Almost any scene with the Hound in it.

Sansa feeds some hungry dogs. *
by 1NDGal  (2019-05-20 08:37:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The first 20 minutes of Winds of Winter *
by doug dascenzo  (2019-05-20 08:07:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s was the high point of the show
by DBCooper  (2019-05-20 00:36:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In that it went all downhill from there

Winds of Winter was excellent, though *
by wcnitz  (2019-05-20 06:24:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Additions
by Raoul  (2019-05-19 23:54:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shame
Burning of Stannis' daughter
Dire wolf death with cubs
Pushing Bran out window
Arya cutting the candle to fight in the dark

Two different scenes in the Battle of the Blackwater:
by WilfordBrimley  (2019-05-19 23:46:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Really, three, I guess:

- Cersei and Sansa scenes
- Cersei and Tommen ("the lion and the wolf and the stag" parable)
- the Hound and Sansa scenes ("your brother was a killer", etc.)

Also, Grenn's stand against Mag the Mighty at the Wall was superb as well.

I watched Blackwater again recently. The difference in the level of writing is so stark that it's tough to believe it's the same show.

Littlefinger's execution *
by El Kabong  (2019-05-19 23:41:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hardhome. *
by Marine Domer  (2019-05-19 23:36:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which, as it turned out, was completely pointless *
by osbournecox  (2019-05-19 23:41:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post