Ian Book looks like a kid next to Jurkovec. Also, I thought
by SEE (2019-03-02 13:50:51)

Kelly had good eye contact yesterday.

Kelly coaches downhill *
by Notra_Dahm  (2019-03-03 16:50:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope play doesn’t reflect the music,
by The Holtz Room  (2019-03-03 14:45:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Soft and God-awful.

Kind of like Kelly next to Saban or Swinney? *
by 2nd streeter  (2019-03-02 20:59:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But with ten meat popsicles separating Saban & Swinney from
by Hati Hijau  (2019-03-04 17:01:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kelly, and he is at least ten steps behind all of them.

Yea but how lucid is he? *
by Tjmcfly  (2019-03-02 17:21:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good eye contact?
by captaineclectic  (2019-03-02 17:04:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is a multimillionaire in his late 50s, right?

What is the point of the music?
by SBOG  (2019-03-02 15:07:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It appears to be there only to entertain the players while they practice.

If they are working hard, who cares *
by Athlete37  (2019-03-02 16:55:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They should play “Silent Lucidity” *
by GARBAGEPLATE  (2019-03-02 15:23:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A coach had good eye contact? *
by ACross  (2019-03-02 14:07:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I pray he’s trolling all of us
by irishrock  (2019-03-02 17:41:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I expect more from a Board Op, but it is his board. 25% of it, I guess

I've always assumed that SEE is a non-equity partner. *
by irisharab  (2019-03-03 09:11:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is now your 4th thread-starting post in 24 hours...
by revressbo  (2019-03-02 14:01:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in which you mention something about Kelly’s jargon or tone or mannerisms or something to that effect.

Maybe BK 3.0 will finally be the difference. I was told BK 2.0 would be the difference and shown photo evidence of him outside the plane that he totally gets his players and is cool but I guess that was a lie. He now speaks well and lucid and makes eye contact with people, something I was taught in elementary school. Awesome.

Taking the piss
by SEE  (2019-03-02 22:19:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At the overreactions. The first post is true and shouldn’t be a shock to anyone who listens to the press conference. He sounds completely different. That could mean nothing but it’s worth noting. The other,posts were mixing news and mocking

We’ve been hearing about it for 23 months.
by revressbo  (2019-03-03 00:59:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe people aren’t overreacting with their skepticism.

Hearing about... what exactly? And thats bonkers
by SEE  (2019-03-03 07:25:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Over reacting. Focus, lucid, positive... is a ridiculously low bar. It’s a backhanded insult. Hence the trolling for eye contact, jargon, etc

“Kelly 2.0”
by revressbo  (2019-03-03 11:02:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He understands his players now. He listens to them. He’s introspective. He’s more focused. He gets there at 5am now. He’s no longer hands-off/aloof. He’s “different.” Etc. Etc.

Let me rephrase to ease the nervous systems
by SEE  (2019-03-03 12:01:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First press conference I’ve heard from Kelly where he wasn’t being some degree of defensive, scattered or insecure. Whether that’s yoga, 2.0 or just feeling like he’s got a good team... no idea

The "feeling like he’s got a good team... no idea" works. *
by Hati Hijau  (2019-03-03 17:37:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Holy Posting Frenzy, Batman! This is barely the beginning
by Hati Hijau  (2019-03-02 16:58:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of Spring football." "Not to worry, Robin. Beware the Ides of March! It's possible Seesar [sic] may suffer the ignominious fate of 'ignored' by his peers within a couple weeks. Then, a very weak, 'Et tu, Bruno?'"