and then after we get better players
by ACross (2019-07-10 19:37:03)

In reply to: This class has 1, I repeat, 1 5 star player.  posted by bleedsgreen04

people might realize Kelly's system does not, cannot and will never work. it is a turd.

A system implies that there is some sort of identity to his
by bleedsgreen04  (2019-07-12 10:41:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

offense. I'm ok with Kelly seeming to hand over the reins on defense, as long as it's not to an incompetent nitwit, but he has desperately been needing an offense with an identity, ideally one that fits the type of offensive lineman ND recruits.

I think that's the main reason Kelly keeps shooting himself in the junk with respect to recruiting RB's and WR's, they have no clue how they'll be used in this offense, other than to catch 5-10 yard passes.

Would Kelly's offense look a lot better with better players? Of course, but he needs to think long and hard about what attracts better players on that side of the ball in the first place.

Calling it a system is
by TonyBullets  (2019-07-11 15:05:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an offense to systems.

Don't always agree with Mr Cross but on this one he is spot on.

A bigger insult to turds. *
by John88  (2019-07-11 16:00:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the truest post you've ever made *
by irishrock  (2019-07-11 11:59:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post