someone on here is famous on twitter
by irishrock (2023-01-26 11:25:09)
Edited on 2023-01-26 11:27:14

hilarious, but surprised none of jt's 3k posts from yesterday made the final four cut

The two douche bags *
by IrishKnight  (2023-01-28 23:04:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Serf *
by ACross  (2023-01-29 21:35:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Who's Across? Can anyone vouch for him? *
by Dude  (2023-01-26 15:12:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

#meiomidiaries *
by kellykapowski  (2023-02-01 00:40:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sweet. *
by Stonebreaker9  (2023-01-26 14:27:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any way they can monetize their new-found fame? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2023-01-26 14:15:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A real brain trust in the replies
by ACross  (2023-01-26 13:57:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The prizewinner was Bill Andrew. A subalumnus who lives in my stomping grounds of Clayton.

They’re coming after our fonts. Oh no. *
by bizdomer09  (2023-01-26 15:36:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our fonts- oh, no? Or our fontoknow?
by mocopdx  (2023-01-26 16:41:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can't decide which would be worse.

First they came for the fonts, and I did not speak out *
by sprack  (2023-01-26 16:36:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The answer is no
by ACross  (2023-01-26 15:56:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have never left an Amazon review. Or a yelp review. Or Tweet for that matter.

Those were some brutal insults. Fonts, using the subject line in a manner unbecoming, not leaving Mazon reviews.

Josh Radko bleeds blue and gold
by jt  (2023-01-26 14:28:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he should probably get that checked out, that doesn't sound too healthy.

Some of us…
by bizdomer09  (2023-01-26 15:34:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“need f$&@ing backhanded”. Whatever language that is, whatever the hell that means.

I’m certainly glad I am not a client of either of you two
by Irpa  (2023-01-26 14:45:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

love birds. You guys spend more time posting on here and then waiting to read the replies to see if you have become message board celebrities. Amazing that 1 of you is an attorney.

Are we all invited to the wedding?

Not that he wants or needs me to defend him
by HTownND  (2023-01-26 16:18:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Typing a post, and reading posts doesn’t take that long, and I’m 10000% certain Cross isn’t billing his time for that. But there are a lot of hours in the day to get billable hours in. Everyone needs breaks and as long as their work is getting done and the clients get what they need, no one should give a shit what people do in their down time. Including some down time between 8-5 PM

You belong on that twitter thread
by ACross  (2023-01-26 15:38:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You doorknob

he's too busy
by jt  (2023-01-26 16:18:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

getting drunk, starving, blaming the English and blowing up stuff.

you're kind of like Madonna
by irishrock  (2023-01-26 14:16:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"I don't care if they write good stories about me or bad stories about me...I just want them writing any type of story about me"

I knew this would make you really LOVE twitter

Everyone's famous for 15 minutes. *
by GoldCoastIrish  (2023-01-26 14:21:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Andy was right.
by Grace91  (2023-01-26 15:14:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Warhol, that is.

heroin is so passe *
by jt  (2023-01-26 15:18:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is another symptom of the lack of integrity
by limbosmullet  (2023-01-26 13:29:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The pulling of scholarships and strong arming kids off the team is the latest symptom of the lack of integrity from ND leadership that infects the top of ND.

It’s the same leadership that enabled BK at every turn including allowing BK to remain in his role after the totally preventable death of a student employee. Anyone who has the base empirical sense to experience the phenomenon of wind would be responsible for the decision to put a kid 30-40 feet in the air … but according to leadership it was unremarkable…

It’s the same leadership that continues to employ an AD who was the chief legal officer to an entity that was complicit in enabling two of the most prolific child predators of the last 50 years (allegedly). A AD who has subsequently sanitized his online bio and resume of all references to USA gymnastics and swimming.

It’s the same leadership that kicked students out of ND during the pandemic for attending off campus parties and then traveled to DC to attend a rose garden event that likely infected both the president of ND and the president of the US.

ND is run by the most feckless enablers that are utterly lacking in integrity.

This tweet? *
by doolinbanjos  (2023-01-26 13:32:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How many times
by HTownND  (2023-01-26 13:14:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are they going to go to this well? Look at us, we're going to be cool and go on twitter and make fun of posts we don't agree with because we know everything from playing Madden after 2000 and those old guys are just old, and it will be funny, and we'll retweet it and laugh about it while drinking our ocho hopped IPA and talking about how fucking cool we are, while going home and beating off to our BK purple faced posters, which we bought to be cool and ironic to once again to mock those old guys at NDN, and show how funny and cool and with it we are today.

It used to be funny, now it's just sad. Oh well. Gold seats, shit NDNation says, this isn't new, just a slightly different format under a global CFB banner, it's just rehashed silliness in the hopes of getting attention, but it's one giant circle jerk of an echo chamber. If people dislike a portion of the fanbase (drink) so much, you need to make fake accounts to mock them on twitter, your doing your life wrong. But none of you MFers here are taking my title of king of the derps. From my cold dead hands.

And finally, don't waste your time on the twitter rabbit hole that is their tweets and retweets. Some of those MFers are creepy and weird as shit.

to be fair, this guy makes fun of EVERY fan base
by irishrock  (2023-01-26 13:19:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in a single day, A&M, Alabama, Ole Miss, UCLA, USC, Oregon et al are ripped on...basically Saturdays are great because every message board is about firing the HC, the OC, the DC, the recruiting coordinator.

It's an equal opportunity parody account

Who has time to look at that many message boards? *
by Donegalnd73  (2023-01-26 13:27:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm pretty sure people submit candidates.
by Irishdemon  (2023-01-26 15:28:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So someone here is likely the guilty party.

Probably WinterCeltic.

don't overlook the obvious
by jt  (2023-01-26 16:50:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I mean, who started this thread?

That's the guy who likely forwarded it along, right? It would only make sense.

I'd absolutely claim credit
by irishrock  (2023-01-26 17:41:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not devious or clever enough...but like you, I love the parody accounts on twitter like 3yearletterman. Someday I might be able to afford a 2011 Ford Taurus (the gas card would be the ultimate)

jt *
by bill_brasky  (2023-01-26 14:03:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep
by HTownND  (2023-01-26 13:20:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was mid edit to say this is just the latest incarnation. I have no doubt which group forwarded that account the thread from here. I mean all you have to do is look at who follows that account.

This just about sums it up.
by NDBass  (2023-01-26 12:58:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"These aren’t nd fans maybe fans of the school not the football program"

I can live with that *
by jt  (2023-01-26 15:38:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sadly, the inclusion of 84David isn't fair
by DakotaDomer  (2023-01-26 12:23:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I can understand why someone who has no context/history of the situation would think it was over the top.

If they had dug deeper they could have found far more over the top things said about our AD.

If they dug deeper they would have found all of it is warranted.

I was building a house! *
by 84david  (2023-01-26 12:41:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those who know NDNation, no explanation's necessary.....
by jh_chi  (2023-01-26 12:08:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those who don't, no explanation will suffice:

Stephen Ogrodnik @Chileanstud11
Replying to @BoardGeniuses
"I'm more concerned that those message boards fonts and layouts look like they havent been updated since the late 90s lol"

I should probably unblock him to see the fuss. *
by GoldCoastIrish  (2023-01-26 12:06:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if you have him blocked, you missed a helluva day
by irishrock  (2023-01-26 12:08:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if you thrive on drama, you'll have all of 2023 encapsulated in one day

Good lord, I missed RHONY level drama, it seems. *
by GoldCoastIrish  (2023-01-26 12:47:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was going to post a RHONJ clip but you got it
by Raoul  (2023-01-26 14:22:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The one with the table flip and loud accusations of "prostitution whore" by an Italian lady.

you agree with me, but I'm still going to argue with you. jt *
by irishrock  (2023-01-26 14:25:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post