Good morning, BR!
by ndwineaux (2019-01-19 06:44:46)

Snow is falling and it’s cold as hell. Wind’s howling.
Great day to stay inside and recover from this cold I’ve “enjoyed” for the past few days.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Irish Forever,
Captain Wineaux
Shamrock Brigade

Great Day in “O” 77* & Sunshine- Volunteering at the Bishop
by Jammer  (2019-01-19 17:53:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Moore Wrestling Invitational since 8:00am -
Great Matches all day!

Challenging Weather Dsy in Orlando on Sunday!
High of 61*- Low: 37*- High Winds!
Sunday will be a Good Day to Watch NFL Football & get some down time after a very challenging November/December/January for the Jammer Family with the Jan 2nd passing of
Jammer Sr. He is now our “Irish Guardian Angel” looking down on us from Heaven!

Down the YouTube rabbit hole with Billy Thorpe
by Hipster  (2019-01-19 12:13:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In between shoveling.

"People of the Earth can you hear me?"

Great song *
by Raoul  (2019-01-19 12:16:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes sir, cold and funky weather on its way here in DC area.
by so-it-goes  (2019-01-19 11:53:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As Barney noted, a good weekend to stay in. ND hoops today and, though I am not a big pro football follower - playoffs are ok and will be watched.
best to all, have a great week and stay safe!

Winter Storm Harper is here. Hope the Phillies sign Bryce...
by SB Jimbo  (2019-01-19 10:23:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...and Manny.

Going to Home Depot, get some wallpaper
by irishrock  (2019-01-19 08:51:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe some flooring

Good Day. Looks / soonds like Canada, eh? Only 4-5" of
by Jess  (2019-01-19 08:46:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

snow though, in the greater Chicagoland area. Pfft.

If this WAS Canada, I'd think about getting the gizmo at the link.

Go Irish! Beat Wolfpack!

Good morning Mates. Hope you folks in the Tundra
by ProV1x  (2019-01-19 08:45:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

stay warm and safe this weekend. Especially you and your crew Pards!

If anyone is near Louisville today stop and rest your ass in the Bluegrass this evening at the Oxmoor Regency Hotel and enjoy the "Bacon Bourbon and Beer Festival"! Not cheap, but it shouldn't be hard to get your money's worth.

It's for Kosair Hospital Charities, and your ticket entitles you to enjoy 10,000 bacon creations by 15+ local chefs, bourbon cocktails by Four Roses, craft beers and wine. If you are experiencing the winter blues this will help you get where you need to be!

Cold rain coming but I have heat after 2 days w/o it this wk *
by discNDav  (2019-01-19 08:41:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mornin' Cap. Cool this morning, then rain then COLD ...
by Barney68  (2019-01-19 08:23:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

COMING IN! Fortunately, it's the weekend and a long one at that so hibernation looks pretty feasible.

Have a good weekend everyone, stay safe in the weather.

My kids are enjoying some Saturday morning CGI on the ol DVR *
by Irish Tool  (2019-01-19 07:53:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good morning all. Cold rolling in tomorrow. At a retirement
by NDFlyer  (2019-01-19 07:11:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Last night I received an invitation to go trap shooting today. Dusted off the over/under and ready to go.
Hunkering down tomorrow for the rain followed by a 30 degree drop in temperatures. Looks like a day for a fire,chili and playoff games.
Enjoy the weekend all

Mrs. dbldomer7375 says the apocalypse approaches
by dbldomer7375  (2019-01-19 06:47:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our three grandchildren will be here today while their parents run around and have a day off.

I say bring it on.

Golf yesterday, and nasty weather starts tomorrow.

Keep warm. Have fun.