You guys are ruining ND sports!
by Cash (2018-01-16 22:50:10)

So says our inbox:

“I have a question as to why this board just hates on ND. Totally amazed. Your posters are so misinformed and don't know anything. Why do you not do anything about it. It is embarrassing. This board needs to shut down. Most team boards support their team not this one, not ever. Does anyone here have an Education. Stop the entitlement and attitude that makes people hate ND. Knute Rockne is rolling over in his grave and believe me Knute would of had JumboTron years ago. He was an innovator. Dumb Dumb Dumb. Also stop listening to an Ambulance Chaser. Still don't understand why he is aloud to say whatever he wants, but I am telling you right now I know for a fact this board is ruining ND sports. ”

Go IRISH!
by Paddy O'Furniture  (2018-01-20 13:41:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There!

See... we do support the team!

The inboxer needs his head handed to him in a Miggy Figgy Helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Got the part about the lawyer right *
by Gort  (2018-01-19 02:03:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wait, I'm confused.
by RallyingSon  (2018-01-17 21:53:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As of yesterday the number one fanboy talking point was that all the ND sports were doing awesome. Therefore, Swarbrick is the best AD in the history of college athletics.

I’m looking at this as sarcasm. *
by NDGoldenDome  (2018-01-17 21:12:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everything is just ruined. (link)
by NW Ohio Irish  (2018-01-17 20:50:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cash, Bonger just trolled you masterfully. *
by Sayitoutloud  (2018-01-17 14:35:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh shut up mother. *
by Ndbias  (2018-01-17 14:14:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm so ashamed. I'm going to get drunk and confront myself. *
by ArasEra  (2018-01-17 13:35:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

my wife told me not to hang around with you. If only I
by abqgant  (2018-01-17 14:07:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

had listened, ND would still be in the conversation(albeit in a most unremarkable way).

Last time I did that I damn near went blind *
by Chuck84  (2018-01-17 13:44:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This board was your big idea. Look what you did! *
by Chuck84  (2018-01-17 13:18:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And to think I almost missed this.
by ndtnguy  (2018-01-17 13:15:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is certainly high time that someone told it like it is: Board Ops should have banned Andy as soon as it came to light that he had framed Redfield for those gun and drug charges, not to mention leaving Stepherson to take the fall for the sweatpants imbroglio and whatever it was he did that has gotten McIntosh, Tiassum, and and Holmes dismissed.

Somehow we all looked the other way for years while he---and the rest of the people here---were raising ticket prices, hiring inept assistants, making boneheaded calls in close games, being a front-page embarrassment on national television, and getting a kid killed in a preventable accident---but Andy's responsibility for these recent dismissals, and Board Ops' responsibility for enabling it all these years, can no longer be either denied or overlooked.

Enough is enough.

Rise and Strike! *
by 1NDGal  (2018-01-17 13:16:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rise and Stink! *
by cujaysfan  (2018-01-18 00:39:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

#MediocreStrong *
by Revue Party  (2018-01-17 15:16:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we've ruined ND football let's get hockey next *
by abqgant  (2018-01-17 13:08:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice to see Brian and Jack have time to troll NDN *
by nostraDONus  (2018-01-17 12:30:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Culture beats scheme! Burn the boats! "You can see the
by cj  (2018-01-17 12:19:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

players that I recruited here. You know who they are. We've had one class … that I've had my hand on. The other guys here are coming along. But it's a process."

RKGs abound...

Among the worst NCAA sanctions in school and CFB history.

"Get used to it."

"For example, a number of them were African-Americans that had been in that culture of violence, and they're taught to look away. You don't want anything to do with it. Get out of there. You don't say anything to anybody. That is a culture that they are immersed in. When they come here, their first reaction is to react the way they've been taught to react in their culture and in their environment. That's difficult."

Declan, Lizzy...

Post NC State:

"I'm just coaching. I'm being Brian Kelly. If people have a problem with that, then they're not going to be friends or fans of Notre Dame football."

There's tons more...

"Cheer, cheer for OLD Notre Dame" indeed...

10 years ago
by meatwhistle  (2018-01-17 12:02:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Knute would of had a hard time getting out of his coffin

Highlight poster. *
by Fresno Mike  (2018-01-17 11:57:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That sort of letter shouldn't be "aloud". Perhaps ...
by Rocksteady74  (2018-01-17 11:55:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... whispered to imaginary friends, but never aloud.

All ND base are belong to us *
by nD71  (2018-01-17 11:25:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Obviously, NDN posters must die so Jack may live
by Frank Drebin  (2018-01-17 11:10:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone want to be first to jump off the cliff to the rocky shore below?

I've never had JumboTron. Is that stuff good? *
by tdiddy07  (2018-01-17 10:09:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This really irks my chains.
by BeijingIrish  (2018-01-17 10:02:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

W A R R I O R.

Well, can't argue with any of that. Facts are facts.
by Lloyd Braun  (2018-01-17 08:20:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I mean, he knows this stuff for a fact.

We just want the Regime overthrown.... *
by Wolfetone  (2018-01-17 08:20:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish I had that person's level of Education!!!!1! *
by cujays96  (2018-01-17 08:19:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We don't need no education
by ghop  (2018-01-17 12:41:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We don't need no thought control
No purple face screaming on the sidelines
Shanty leave them lads alone
Hey! Shanty! Leave them lads alone
All in all it's just another brick in Crossroads
All in all you're just another brick in Crossroads

I wish I would of gone to a good school
by 01momanor  (2018-01-17 11:15:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so I would be aloud to say what I want.

We have met the enemy and it is us!
by irishintheville  (2018-01-17 07:54:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn, this whole thing has been puzzling the hell out of me. I'm glad we have that problem solved. Now we can return to regular programming.

Andy is aloud to say anything so long as he doesn't say it
by 1NDGal  (2018-01-17 07:36:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

aloud.

One thing overlooked here
by Denver Jim  (2018-01-17 12:56:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is the disturbing trend of ambulance chasers handling med mal defense. Look for runaway verdicts and your premiums to rise.

I finally get it...ACross = Ambulance Chaser ross
by LateNiteNaugles  (2018-01-17 10:49:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I say it allowed, it all makes cents.

That gave me allowed chuckle!
by Hanratty5ND  (2018-01-17 06:15:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So happy that writer is edumicated.

He reminded me of Slip Mahoney. "Gentlemen, we will now
by FrMiceli  (2018-01-17 11:15:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

sympathize our watches."

by Moff  (2018-01-17 00:53:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was he referring to you or Andy? Damn ambulance chasers *
by OldIrishFan  (2018-01-17 13:01:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

aloud me to give you my card. *
by NDMainiac  (2018-01-17 15:03:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

probably still distraught over the 2016 election
by jt  (2018-01-17 00:38:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

how can anyone care so much about football when you see the results of that election, threatening to destroy his life's work?

Alternative facts *
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-01-17 09:53:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And on 1/16/18 artificial unintelligence became self-aware. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2018-01-17 00:26:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume this person thinks going 10-3...
by 105Marquette  (2018-01-16 23:47:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...with a NYD bowl win over an SEC team is a raging success, especially after 2016. Men's hockey is ranked #1 in the nation. How, then, does he "know for a fact this board is ruining ND sports"?

#sad? *
by Bmoreirish  (2018-01-16 23:45:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't understand. I'm in need of an education.
by IrishJosh24  (2018-01-16 23:34:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can someone explain the link between this internet forum "hat[ing] on ND" and being misinformed or uninformed and the supposed "fact" that ND sports are being ruined? Which ND sports, in particular, are being ruined by this board?

Surely not men's basketball.

Surely not women's basketball.

Surely not hockey.

What? Baseball? Soccer? Lacrosse? No?

Just football?

Precisely how can an a group of misinformed or uninformed ND haters ruin ND Football? By not liking it appropriately? By pointing out its flaws? By not worshipping Jack and Brian? What? I want to zero in on the alleged causal link.

And I, for one, don't appreciate having my education called out by someone who doesn't know how to use a question mark, uses the phrase "could of," can't seem to find correct punctuation on even a semi-consistent basis, and doesn't know the difference between "allowed" and "aloud."

Not an education. An Education.
by GeronimoRumplestiltskin  (2018-01-17 05:10:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He’s fuckin’ serious about this shit, man....

by Moff  (2018-01-17 01:00:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"We're so wasted!" *
by ArasEra  (2018-01-17 14:26:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We are an army of fierce, if buffoonish, football-hating...
by Revue Party  (2018-01-16 23:33:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

....creatures

We are...the Blue & Gold Meanies.

The Ambulance chaser cannot be aloud to continue!!!!!
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-01-16 23:30:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ayeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Trump tweet *
by 2001sorin  (2018-01-16 23:25:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bizarro Notre Dame Trump *
by peeps  (2018-01-16 23:43:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sounds like your a Mormon, Cash.
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-01-16 23:11:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!

you're a towel! *
by cujaysfan  (2018-01-16 23:30:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You're the worst poster ever, cujaysfan! *
by Porpoiseboy  (2018-01-16 23:56:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

oh man! i have no idea what's goin on... *
by cujaysfan  (2018-01-16 23:59:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

JUST LET ME WALK ON THE SUNSHINE *
by DawsonMayes871  (2018-01-17 09:32:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is she hot? *
by The Holtz Room  (2018-01-16 23:10:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would of. Aloud. Not a grammarian. *
by pmac98  (2018-01-16 23:07:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish I would of gotten an Education! *
by CJC  (2018-01-16 23:06:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, your not aloud. *
by AlanND90  (2018-01-17 06:11:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That’s the fact, Jack [ v ]
by Father Nieuwland  (2018-01-16 23:01:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

C’mon, just give us the email address. *
by Dillon301  (2018-01-16 22:56:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, meant for that to go to Sampson *
by Mr.Wendal  (2018-01-16 22:53:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post