NDNation.com is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by the University of Notre Dame
OWHF Game Prediction Contest - Virginia Tech
| Cartier Field
| Back Room
| The Pit
| McGraw's Bench
| Jake's Field
| Jackson's Rink
| Fantasy Sports
Display results for completed/current games: Texas | Nevada | Michigan State | Duke | Current
Here are the rules:
- This contest is open to posters registered when the contest starts. If you aren't a registered poster by now, you'll have to wait until next season.
- Scoring will be determined by the number of points by which your prediction 'misses' the actual final score plus 10 points if you choose the wrong team to win.
Example 1: Prediction is ND 35, SC 14 --> Actual is ND 28, SC 21
Points: ND=(35-28)=7, SC=(21-14)=7, 7+7=14 Total Points
Example 2: Prediction is ND 23, SC 34 --> Actual is ND 24, Southern Cal 23
Points: ND=(24-23)=1, SC=(34-23)=11, Plus 10 point penalty. 1+11+10=22 Total points.
- Deadline for submission is Noon Eastern Time the day of the game. There will be no exceptions made. Once the file is cut, we move on to the next week. So don't wait until the last minute, get your pick in.
- If you miss a week, your score will be 100 points for that week. In other words, you better not miss a week if you plan on winning.
- Miss 3 weeks and you are out.
- If you choose an opponent nickname, try to keep it tasteful.
- If you believe there's an error, please click here to send an email so we can discuss the situation.
- Leaderboard will be available after Week 5 when the herd has been thinned out, so to speak.
Predictions for Virginia Tech:
All rights reserved, NDNation.com