ND has lost assistant coaches before
by El Kabong (2018-01-10 17:33:14)

As with Elko (and all the departures before him), it's not the departure, it's the replacement.

I believe Lea was a good replacement for Elko.

I will not believe Quinn is a good replacement for Hiestand. Maybe for Rees, but not for Hiestand.

I judge by fruit
by burghdomer  (2018-01-12 00:14:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Kelly’s fruit consists of rotten piles of turds with a few candied apples mixed in

Losing assistants is to be expected and the sign of a good
by IAND75  (2018-01-11 16:04:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

program. People move on and up. Some don't work out and need to move on.

It is not the losing assistants that worries me. It is the replacing them.

If you have a good head coach and a strong program you should be able to find quality replacements.

I think the angst people feel with Elko is that we appeared to have lucked into a good DC. There isn't a lot of confidence that Kelly can come up with a replacement of equal or better quality.

Plus Elko didn't move "on and up."
by 01momanor  (2018-01-11 17:27:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He moved on and over. Which is not a good sign for the program.

movin' on up, to the east side?
by jt  (2018-01-11 22:09:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to a deluxe apartment...in the sky......

He certainly did move up given that his new pay is top 5
by airborneirish  (2018-01-11 19:58:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of all coordinators and likely to rise. A job obviously isn't just a title.

I remember when John Ray left.
by BeijingIrish  (2018-01-11 14:22:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Everyone was worried. After all, he was the architect of the defense in '66 that allowed 38 points. That is not a misprint. He left in 1969 IIRC.

He was replaced by Joe Yonto. Nothing more needs to be said.

John Ray was friends with my grandparents
by DavidAddison  (2018-01-12 13:02:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I met him once, at my grandparents' place at Diamond Lake, when Coach Ray was with the Buffalo Bills (early/mid 70's). He gave me an autographed aerial poster of the Bills' stadium (which was probably new at that point).

See the article below about some of Ara's assistants. As I had guessed, John Ray after coaching went back to South Bend and worked at Ara Parseghian Enterprises, Ara's insurance agency.

by Moff  (2018-01-11 23:54:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What did Knute accomplish that Urban has matched?
by RJD  (2018-01-12 18:15:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Super Bowl Champion

One Notre Dame assistant became the head coach of a Super Bowl champion.

Hank Stram, who guided the Kansas City Chiefs to a Super Bowl IV title in 1970, was the backfield coach for Brennan's last two teams in 1957-58.

National Champions

The record for most consensus national titles by a former Irish assistant is three apiece by Rockne (1924, 1929 and 1930) and Urban Meyer (2006, 2008 at Florida, and 2014 at Ohio State). Meyer was the receivers coach at Notre Dame from 1996-2000 before becoming the head coach at Bowling Green State."

by Moff  (2018-01-12 22:28:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes indeed, Seven Blocks coached by the Last Horsemen
by RJD  (2018-01-14 13:35:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"The Seven Blocks of Granite were the Fordham University football team's offensive line under head coach "Sleepy" Jim Crowley and line coach Frank Leahy. The most famous Seven Blocks of Granite were Leo Paquin, Johnny Druze, Alex Wojciechowicz, Ed Franco, Al Babartsky, Natty Pierce and Vince Lombardi."

ND is lucky to have you
by irishrock  (2018-01-12 12:31:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

these are the stories I love to hear about.

I know our mutual buddy mentioned that seeing his jersey with all the other ND greats was an incredible feeling. It was between ND/Penn St/Oklahoma...he made a great 4 year and an even better 40 year decision because of how you made him and others feel.

Coach Yonto was a character (with NC rings). *
by SBOG  (2018-01-12 08:52:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So do UK fans. While good UK teams were few and far
by irishintheville  (2018-01-11 14:59:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

between, John Ray did not help the cause. Taking nothing away from his capabilities as a DC, but he failed miserably there.

And 14 of the 38 points were due to OF and ST
by SixShutouts66  (2018-01-11 14:57:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Leroy Keyes of Purdue ran a goal line fumble back 98 yards; and Navy recovered a blocked punt for a TD. Yesterday was so sweet.

98 yards?
by Barney68  (2018-01-11 15:03:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought it was 94. My first game at ND Stadium.

Good times.

Except for Keyes ...

Your'e right--it was 94 yards
by Hanratty5ND  (2018-01-11 16:00:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rocky Bleier fumbled on their opening drive as he he running left. Keyes scooped it up for the 94 yd TD to make it 7-0 Purdue.

Nicky Eddy took the ensuing kickoff back 97 yards for a TD to tie the game.

94 it was -- the 97-yarder was by Nick Eddy
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-01-11 15:46:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as he returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD, which tied the game at 7. ND would not trail again that season until the first half at Michigan State. The defensive starters didn't allow anybody other than Purdue and MSU to score; the only other team to score an offensive point was Northwestern, which got a late TD after ND had run up a 35-0 lead.

Probably the most exciting couple of minutes I have ever
by other_guy  (2018-01-11 16:58:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seen in a football game . . . Our first seats in the stadium were in the south end zone, and after watching Purdue's #23 (Keyes) back slowly disappear from sight, we were treated to the magnificence of Eddy appearing in the midst of blockers enroute to our end zone. The memory still lingers!

Question about the final 2-3 years of the Holtz era...
by Irisharab  (2018-01-11 09:51:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In response to one of the threads below, many people posted that Kelly would probably be at ND for no more than a year or two. A few of those people also remarked that Kelly was probably getting closer to the point that he will burn out physically and mentally from the demands of the job.

Was there a sense between 1994-1996 that the Holtz era would likely be coming to an end, because of his longevity at ND and the likelihood of him burning out? During those final three seasons, did Lou have problems finding quality replacements for Assistant Coaches who left, because there was a feeling that Lou wouldn't be at ND for much longer?

What hurt Holtz the most wasn't the assistants leaving..
by weirdo0521  (2018-01-11 13:11:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was the ones who showed up just looking to get ND on their resume. No intentions of the long haul. That led to plenty of turnover.

I would say this
by irishrock  (2018-01-11 10:24:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't recall the last few years of Holtz with the happiness I remember the stretch from 86-93. He had tougher losses, less recruiting success, and something just didn't seem right. Looking back, I can see how the stories about less support from the administration combined with a tighter recruiting criteria made it tougher for Holtz to have the on field success that he and ND fans were accustomed to. This may be a little strong, but it felt like Holtz was holding on versus the '86-'87 years where the program was ascending like a Saturn rocket.

A few things I heard back in the 95-96 timeframe:
After the OSU losses, Holtz was bitter and said something to the effect "it's hard to coach against another team when many of those players wanted to commit to ND but the academic side declined them"

After an emotionally tough loss to Air Force, it was rumored that Holtz went in to the AD and asked for a job description. He may have been using this ploy to see what the expectation for him and the program was. He may have been looking for the AD to give him a buck up conversation and offer 100% complete support of Holtz.

Recruiting restrictions made his job harder.

Sometimes, I wonder what Holtz/ND would have looked like had Moss enrolled/played at ND for three or four years. Sometimes, it's time to go. It was easy to understand that when Holtz left he was an excellent coach...but it also felt like the time was maybe right. Then his replacement came in and you knew that you were COMPLETELY wrong.

The main reason that recruiting suffered so much was
by KevinPS  (2018-01-11 15:17:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

assistant turnover and the fact the Yelovich wasn't a good RC. His communication with Admissions left much to be desired. This was fixed when Chmiel came on board and recruiting suddenly got better. Standards hadn't gotten any more strict. They were prepared to admit Randy Moss, for gosh sakes, if, on the fifth request, he'd turned in just a decent application.

Lou was fried by 1996. I don't blame him. The job wipes out the best of them. Could be why Kelly is not "wiped out". He isn't in the 'best of them" club.

Lou was still recruiting very well at the end
by NDPittsburgh  (2018-01-12 11:06:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The 94 class wasn't good but 95 was rated as one of the 10 best in ND history.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/582778-notre-dame-football-top-ten-recruiting-classes-of-all-time

Also could be because Kelly feels utterly no expectations to
by VaDblDmr  (2018-01-11 19:41:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

perform unlike every single one of his predecessors.

Agreed. Losing Vinny Cerrato hurt big time too. *
by usmcirish  (2018-01-11 12:46:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

asking for a job description wasn't a rumor
by jt  (2018-01-11 10:32:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that's on the record; Wadsworth typed up a description for him in 1996.

But I had understood that Holtz didn't ask for it
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-01-11 16:46:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and that this was one of Wadsworth's ways of trying to push Holtz out.

from what I understand he did ask for it
by jt  (2018-01-11 17:59:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in a sense of exasperation in terms of "geez, Wadsworth, I'm not even sure what I am supposed to be doing here. Can you get me a job responsibilities checklist?"

Instead of assuring Holtz that he was a valued coach/employee of the school he actually had a list of duties typed up

That would harmonize both versions *
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-01-12 10:31:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

what'd it say?
by irishrock  (2018-01-11 10:38:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

kiss my ass everyday
Prepare Bob Davie to be your replacement
Make sure your players don't get into pre-game scuffles

oh, and try really hard to win...when you can.

What would Swarbrick’s version say now? *
by captaineclectic  (2018-01-11 13:23:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The fact that Quinn cannot land a better gig
by frickerdog  (2018-01-11 09:03:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

speaks volumes.

He's a former FBS-level head coach
by tf86  (2018-01-12 10:25:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Granted, he didn't do terribly well at that job. But without more, I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that he "cannot land a better gig."

The proof is in the pudding *
by ACross  (2018-01-12 11:07:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

hijack: which ones left and did well? Obviously UM
by irishrock  (2018-01-11 09:00:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

who else?

Jim Johnson with the Eagles
Gruden's son obviously did well
Alvarez

Obviously not a ton of them since Holtz left.

Johnson never coached under Lou
by tf86  (2018-01-11 20:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Devine and later Faust. Another of Faust's assistants, Greg Blache (also an assistant at ND under Ara and Devine, although he had two tenures at ND separated by six years), later coached as an NFL assistant for over 20 years, serving as defensive coordinator for both the Bears and the Redskins during that time.

I've always wondered what, if any, difference Cutcliffe woul
by KeoughCharles05  (2018-01-11 18:25:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

have made to Weis' trajectory. Would have having had a guy with college head coaching experience, and Cutcliffe's obvious breadth of coaching knowledge changed anything?

I think it was potentially huge
by tf86  (2018-01-11 19:47:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The previous head coaching experiences, as you mentioned. Also, I think Weis lacked the personality to be a top-flight head coach. I think he originally had envisioned Cutcliffe as a sort of go-between between himself and the coaching staff, which would have allowed Weis more of a CEO type role.

Without Cutcliffe, he was forced into more of a hands-on role, and I don't think he was prepared for it.

Dean Pees - SB-winning DC
by SixShutouts66  (2018-01-11 13:01:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Only one year 1994 at ND as secondary coach. Later DC for the Pats and Ravens, where tehy won the SB. Just retired.

Ty's DB coach Steve Wilks is coordinating the Panthers D.
by tdiddy07  (2018-01-11 11:05:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw that name this past weekend for the first time in ages. I remember reading his cute little daily notes that he put in the players' locker rooms during spring practice.

Interesting career arc. He spent only a year somewhere new for a long time until he hitched his wagon onto Rivera with the Bears and then followed him.

I remember being underwhelmed by Ty's hire of the BGSU DB coach. It took awhile, but it looks like Wilks is having some success now.

He just interviewed for Giants head coaching position *
by GSDOMER  (2018-01-11 14:14:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Matt Lafleur - current Rams offensive coordinator
by irishaddict  (2018-01-11 10:59:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was QB coach for the Falcons after leaving ND.

Charlie Strong, Dan Mullen, Steve Addazio
by Irisharab  (2018-01-11 09:36:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All were Assistant Coaches at ND. All became head coaches at Power 5 Conference schools.

And the Ravens were decent with Mattison as DC.
by tdiddy07  (2018-01-11 11:09:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After he coordinated Urban's first NC defense.

Replace Mullen with Meyer
by Mike Regan  (2018-01-11 10:40:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Meyer was an assistant coach. Mullen was a GA.

A lot of Saban's assistants move on
by Hermes  (2018-01-11 04:39:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In ND's case, it's neither the departure nor the replacement. How many ways can you rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic? Does it matter?

If Quinn has followed him all over but never was
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-01-10 22:18:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

given the chance, I would think you are correct.

Quinn has been a head coach at the FBS level
by tf86  (2018-01-12 10:50:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When Kelly left Cincinnati for ND, Quinn was the interim head coach before Butch Jones took over. In the same coaching carousel, Turner Gill left Buffalo for Kansas, and Quinn replaced Gill at Buffalo.

Now clearly, Cincinnati is a better coaching job than Buffalo, so that progression appears a bit confusing. I'm not 100% sure about the details, but my best guess would be that either: (a) Quinn already had agreed to take the Buffalo job before Kelly took the ND job (although remember, Tom Herman reportedly had agreed to the LSU job before Texas offered, then reneged on LSU once he got the Texas offer); or, more likely, (b) Quinn had been told that he would not receive the permanent HC job at Cincinnati, and began looking elsewhere.

Quinn didn't do very well at Buffalo, and eventually was fired there. At that time, he probably hooked up with Kelly again. Certainly understandable, given the circumstances.

the best OL coach hire would be Tom Cable
by jt  (2018-01-10 18:46:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he would punch SRFSIM right in the mouth.

Well he just became available.
by tdiddy07  (2018-01-11 10:11:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And with a reputation for converting non-football guys and defensive players into quality linemen, that seems the kind of guy that would be great at developing college kids.

I thought he had a reputation of being kind of
by rick  (2018-01-11 10:24:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

crazy.

But it just may be a lunatic we’re looking for. *
by Tdiddy07  (2018-01-11 14:37:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Crazy can be a good thing. *
by BIG MAC  (2018-01-11 12:43:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

well, there's that. And the domestic violence allegations.
by jt  (2018-01-11 10:31:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And the fight he got into with a defensive assistant when he was the coach in Oakland. Of course, that only resulted in a broken jaw for the assistant so you can possibly overlook that.

Other than that, he would be an outstanding fit.

As to domestic violence, I think there is a huge difference
by tf86  (2018-01-12 08:15:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Between allegations and convictions. Police lie. Particularly when they are pursuing their own personal agenda. Trust me, I know of which I speak.

Rant over.

I believe he can be forgiven for these slight transgressions *
by wildesilas  (2018-01-11 11:06:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When I saw the first line of your previous post, I about
by rick  (2018-01-11 11:01:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

flipped out. Then I saw the rest and it made sense!

Mini-Joe Moore *
by Hipster  (2018-01-10 21:35:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Second place would be the Miami coach who snorted coke
by garbageplate  (2018-01-10 18:55:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You know he'd bring the energy in recruiting.

He should go to the Broncos
by widespread irish  (2018-01-10 23:49:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bet he's got a high motor *
by Hipster  (2018-01-10 21:49:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He Tony Montana. Say hello to his lil friend. *
by YADAYADAYADA  (2018-01-10 21:12:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was doing it with mirrors. *
by rockmcd  (2018-01-10 21:11:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He won't get a sniff at ND. *
by ArasEra  (2018-01-10 21:04:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No crack in his resume? *
by 96_ND  (2018-01-10 20:06:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Can he coach in the snow? *
by hibernianangst  (2018-01-10 20:32:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

odd timing for this article to come out today (link)
by jt  (2018-01-10 21:04:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Think he was snorting painkillers *
by ACross  (2018-01-10 19:52:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even better
by garbageplate  (2018-01-10 21:17:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He'll make sure our guys aren't letting injuries keep them off the field.

plus he's familiar with the dangers of exotic dancers
by jt  (2018-01-10 22:05:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and paying for sex, so he'll be able to warn our guys to stay away.

We've had that issue in the past, you know.

Great in the snow *
by The Oak  (2018-01-10 19:26:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have you any idea what the street value of the mountain is?
by Moff  (2018-01-10 20:33:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This story still floors me.... (link)
by cj  (2018-01-10 21:32:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if you want a straight line he's your guy *
by abqgant  (2018-01-10 19:21:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I heard that he blows * *
by BIGSKYND  (2018-01-10 19:05:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Chris Foerster. Right out of central casting *
by jt  (2018-01-10 19:05:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let’s ‘bump’ him up to the top target *
by GoldenBlues  (2018-01-10 18:59:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post